Hi, I'm twelve about to be thirteen and this is my first year of getting my period. I'm a bit concerned to because I haven't gotten my period in over a month, and I don't really know what's going on down there. You see, normally I get a white like mucas discharge then I get my period but this past month, I've gotten dark discharge for a week and now I am getting the mucas white discharge.

Please respond to this if you know what might be happening to me. I'm only twelve (and a virgin) but very scared.

Don't worry i am going through the same thing now i think its a hysterical pregnancy... but i am still worried :\

Im 14 and had my period for 3 years now...im kinda having the same issue but having way more symptoms of pregnancy than that and im a virgin...or at least i hope so...stressing it wont help tho i say talk to someone..

Same thing with me,13 and I just got my first last month, I'm a virgin, but it's been a little more than a month and I'm freaking out a little...if what it is tho, but I do get like constipation and stomach pains but nothing is happening...if you find the answe r please let me know!

I’m having the same problems and I haven’t had my period In 14 days it’s really scaring me