I underwent arthroscopic surgery for my left shoulder 3 years back.i even did the physiotherapy quite religiously but i never got a full range of motion.I mean i got nearly 95% motion back within 6 months,but never recovered fully and still feel a little instability there in certain movements.

Then in an another event i got injured in my right shoulder as well and developed a recurrent dislocation again.its been 10 months to my surgery and this time my recovery is half as compared to that in my previous surgery.The dislocations in my both shoulders had occurred due to substantially impactful injuries.Movement in my right shoulder is very much restricted and painful,while in my left shoulder  the movement is restricted at just 1 or 2 odd places but it feels a little unstable in swift movements.

Can anybody tell me if it will ever heal completely to be able to play active sports and if yes, then what should i do more than physiotherapy?

I've had the same surgery in my left shoulder as a result of football. My range never fully returned either. That is completely normal because that is what the surgery is meant to do. Try some isometric exercises, those might help get rid of some of the instabilities in your shoulder.

^^^ that was my post, I'm adding on.
Yes, you should be able to return to active sports. Six months on the day I returned to football, starting both sides of the ball and now I'm playing basketball and I have yet to have any problems with it. Again, I suggest some isometric exercises.