Hey all.. im just writing concerning 1 of my biggest problems that has faced me during the past month. I have been over-worked at school staying up some nights until 2:30 in the morning to finish assignments and then have multiple tests the follwing day, not getting enough sleep. I also encountered a problem with marijuana use where i passed out due to over inhalation of the substance. Both occured about a month ago and I can't decide which factor is causing problems in my life. These problems are a sense of being in a new world, being in "autopilot" mode where my muscles act out before my mind decides what to do, and being moderately dizzy during the days. None of the "withdrawal" symptoms have been encountered.. i never get clammy hands, i fall asleep like a log because of lack of sleep, and never have shakes.

Has anyone encountered my problems?
If so.. can you be gracious enough to respond?..
cheers

just to add onto my post.. i was reading through the below issues and feel EXACTLY like im going through "depersonalization". Is there any way to cure this? because it is affecting my life greatly

About a year ago I was going through the same things. My wife suggested i go and talk to my doc, inwhich he diagnosed my with depression and anxiety. After 2 weeks of taking meds I was able to focus and sleep better, with or without marijiuana.

Im pretty sure that the effects you are feeling are not from smoking over a month ago. *****

your problem is most likely caused by sleep deprivation

Actually issues such as this are caused by many problems, not just one. Try getting your sleep cycle above 9 hours or at least 7 1/2. Also your nutrition is probably poor and your stress is high.. not a good combo.. try getting more carbs and protien. Pot only helps relieve these symptoms unless u smoke over 3 times a day.

Im 14 and I've exprienced something similar to this, But worse.
I had a really horrible panic attack from weed, I couldnt breathe everything around me was moving I felt trapped in my body and mind. It happened not to long ago actually, As a result from after all this Im very paranoid I sometimes feel like Im about to panic again even when Im not around weed. Its a horrible feeling, Makes you feel like your normal state of mind is totally gone. I went to the hospital after it happened. Til this day I cannot be around weed at all. I would advise anyone that went through this to STAY AWAY FROM WEED. Even if you inhale it just a little bit like in the air or from someone else smoking the panic attack will begin. So stay away from it, And marijuana is illegal i dont understand why people still smoke it ;/