This whole thing started a week ago on Monday, I wake up everyday with the same thing, a sharp pain in my stomach. When i go try and eat something the sight and smell of foods make me want to vomit (I never have yet) It brings more sickness to my body. The only thing i can try to eat in the morning is toast. I get these pains in the Morning, Afternoon, and at Night. I also feel slightly numb, the type of numbness you feel while intoxicated(I barely drink alcohol) I'm 6'2'' and my weight goal is to stay in the 200 range, (average for my height) Last week i checked my weight on Thursday and found out my weight went from 200 to 188lbs. Now it's week 2 Monday 7/9/2012 Same thing symptoms with my stomach seem worse almost wasn't able to eat toast. I got back to my house and checked my weight again this time it says 180. I dropped 20 Lbs in 7 days. I called my doctor but they closed before i could call. I plan on going to the doctors tomorrow, but if anybody in here has felt the same symptoms i'm going through please share what you did or what you had, and maybe a way i can help this sickness. I don't like taking pills Doctors prescribe.

maybe not sure

Hi the same thing is happening to my bf, he went to the doctors today and has to get a ct scan done. Have you found out what is wrong ? We are very worried awaiting the ct scan.