I am 42 and newly divorced. I am at a point in my career where I am really bored, and my kids are in their teens. I have decided that I really want a new hobby, and I signed up at the local gym. After watching body builders train there, I have decided that this is something I would love to get into. I am still looking out for training regimes that are good for beginners, but I also know nutrition is quite a big part of encouraging muscle growth as well. Should bodybuilders eat a lot of eggs?

Interesting question. I am all in favor of lots of protein. We all know that this stimulates the muscles and the brain. I love eating eggs for breakfast. But please be sure to eat a varied diet as well as one with lots of protein. Your protein should be arriving from more than one type of food. Enjoy your fitness journey!

You definately need a variety of foods to achieve a body builder body. It's unhealthy to focus on just a few foods to build muscle. Make sure you combine a healthy balance of cardio and weight training to have a strong body.

Be Healthy,
Renee'