I've had this issue for quite some time (a few years). Most times after I masturbate or have sex, I get this sensitive aching feeling in the inside of the shaft and root of my penis while I have an erection. The aching goes away when my erection goes away, and returns when the erection returns. The aching pain is not immediate and it's not severe, but it's usually enough to keep me from wanting to masturbate or have sex again. I usually have to wait at least 24 hours to get a pain-free erection. If I ejaculate a second time, while having this aching pain, eventually the pain in my erections becomes a little more severe. I've had this issue even when I was a virgin.
I was just wondering if this is a normal aching or if it's linked to something more serious. I've tried to find a disorder that describes these symptoms but couldn't find anything. Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you.

One thing to ask is how long are you having sex/masturbating at a time? This sounds a lot like "blue balls" when you maintain an erection for a long time. While it doesn't sound like any disease, you might want to ask your doctor next time you go for a visit.