I need to lose weight fast! I don't care about the diet being healthy or good for you. I just want to lose my flab and feel good about myself and my body once and for all. What is the fastest way to lose weight? What is the most weight I can lose in a week or a month and how do you think I should do it?

Believe me when I say that nobody who wants to lose weight relished the thought of the end goal being met only after a year, or even after a few months. Everyone who wants to lose weight, wants to lose it NOW! Now, the next question is if this is possible, and should even be attempted. After having tried fad diets myself (and I am a man!) I realized that there is only one thing for it, if you truly want to lose weight. Eat healthily and exercise plenty. And of course, don't eat too much.

I agree that losing weight gradually is more responsible. Do know that, if you really and truly feel you need to lose weight now, there are ways of getting there. Juice fast diets are known to achieve radical weight loss in short periods of time. You ask how much weight you can lose in a week. I think it is totally possible to lose 6 lbs in a week.

New Member

Ideal Protein Ketogenic Diet program offers rapid weight loss while sparing lean muscle mass. It helps you to Lose weight much faster &easier than the popular Keto Diet.