I had an abortion a week ago and after the procedure I got an iud put in. I was 7 weeks pregnant and this was not my first abortion my last one I had I don't remember a thing from and I didn't have much pain and hardly any bleeding(I was 7 weeks then too) but with this one i remember the whole procedure and it was painful and now have been spotting for over a week and I have had bad cramps, so bad that they wake me up in the middle of the night. I'm not sure if I should go see a doctor yet or just wait it out cause maybe it's cause of the iud. I was just wondering if anyone else has hasld these same problems

nope, sorry i cant relate

I had an iud and i wish i never would have chosen that birth control i had it for a whole year i had a tremendous amount of pain and bleeding i kept telling myself it would go away my body just has to get used to the device but it never did some women just cant have foreign objects down there its not natural. I've had it out for about a year now bleeding has become better but my woman parts just dont feel the same i still have pain and swelling i would suggest a different B.C. before anymore damage is done....

Judging by the amount of pain you've described it is probably best to visit a doctor. I haven't experience what you're going through, but I would generally advise a visit to the doctor. Hope I helped