im and almost 15 and have pain in my left abdominal. i have not told my parents about this. i Have had Diarrhea for over a week. Right now i do not have a fever. I wake up in the morning and try to get up and get a sharp pain, then i had been laying down and had to get up and use the bathroom and the pain was there again. I raised my shoulders after standing up and had more pain. This has been happening to me for a while now but started getting worse this past week.  what do i do?

you should defiantly go to a doctor before it becomes worse

I have a dr.s appt on wednesday. i have to go and get my physical done to play sports.
AND i told my mom finally

im still trying to figure out how to tell my mom...shes so strict and i leave to college in 2 weeks...im pretty sure i have an std cause my boyfriend cheated me so many times im just really scared...idk why this would happen to me =/

cruz1 wrote:

Reg2118 wrote:

AND i told my mom finally

that sucks. but i told my mom and it felt good to tell someone. go to the dr.s before you leave for college. i did so much research 1st and i scared myself, and found out it may be cancer and a lot of other things. so i know now that it is better for me to get it check out

Reg2118 wrote:

cruz1 wrote:

Reg2118 wrote:

AND i told my mom finally

thanks will do...i am so nervous i really want to tell her but every-time i try i punk out i know for sure i will tell her tomorrow i don't think i can't take my crazy thoughts i been doing so much research and all the symptoms seem the same...thanks for listening i hope your appointment goes well tomorrow

cruz1 wrote:

Reg2118 wrote:

cruz1 wrote:

Reg2118 wrote:

AND i told my mom finally

thanks, did some more research tonight and find out it could be because of my period, but this has never happened to me before with my period. so i will most likely post tomorrow about the appt. For you, i hope it is not a STD. i feel like your mom may be upset but she will be their for you