I wake up all the time with an extreme pressure-like cramp pain in the morning whenever I have been sleeping on my back. I noticed that some people have posted a similar problem while sleeping on their stomachs, but for me it is the opposite. I have been ignoring it for several years now and just made sure to sleep on my stomach, but recently I've just been noticing it more and more and it's really painful and bothering me. It usually goes away if I get up and walk for about 30 minutes but it is a long and painful wait and it is making it hard to sleep. Can anybody help me or give me a suggestion before I go and talk to my doctor which hopefully will be soon?

I have been experiencing this and would like to know if you have found any solutions. Please Reply or email. Thanks.

I think it is because of sleep posture. You should move your body more often to release the pain as I have experienced this or take parcetamol when off to bed.

I went chiropractor and it took weeks to fix that problem.. After that I was able to sleep on my back without waking up with back pain and stomach pain.

Sorry I could not go back and edit my mistake. I meant it took two weeks to correct it..