I woke with a stiff and very sore neck and it feels like I have something caught in my throat. This has been for the past week or so. I have had it before and it did go away. It does not feel like a sore throat in a (tonsilitis/cold) way. It feels like there is something stuck more like a lump and makes it difficult to swallow food. I have had a work injury and have been in a auto accident after the work injury. I have had tests done over the past years. I had an MRI done in September on my neck. I have heard nothing back, I dont know how long it takes to hear anything. With an MRI would it also see my throat? I do smoke so this does scare me. If anyone has any info as to what it could it would be appreciated.

Thanks

VanD

Hi VanD! I'm not an expert but I can imagine how it complicates your life. I believe you can find some useful informations on this site
https://www.steadyhealth.com/about/tag/Throat there you'll find an articles like "Throat pain when swallowing" etc. so I think it might be useful.
All the best to you!

Hi Van D, I hav had the same issues latley, did you ever find out what was wrong?

Hi van. Did you find out what is wrong?