About 8 months ago after having intercourse with my boyfriend i started to have horrible lower abdominal craming lasting about 5 min's. Pain after sex went away so I ignored it. But now 8 months later this has happened about 6 or 7 more time each time getting more intense cramping along with profuse sweating turing green in apperance feeling like I have to have a bowel movement and vomit. and indeed the last two episodes I did have a bowel movement and vomit. This happens directing after sex. do you like this is a GI problem or a gyne problem.

Did you eveer get any replies? This happened to me too and I thought it was so strange. I was sick as a dog for hours. I did an online search and found this board and your post. Just wondered if you ever found any info.

It could very well be an internal problem. What i would suggest is getting yourself checked out by a medical professional to see what they say. As we here at the forums cannot examine you in person (nor would most of us be qualified medically.) It is almost impossible for us to do anything but give you an educational guess based on past experience and similar situations.

The best option would be to see a gynecologist and/or a physician. Express your concern and problem to the doctor and from there they can guide you far better than anyone here can.

I'm sorry i can't be of any better help. Its just pretty hard for any of us do so. Each person is different! Good luck!

Wow, people have the same thing i have. I started having pain a few months ago and they said I had an ovarian cyst that burst. There was "nothing that could be done". The pain went away, but came back so i'm not sure they were correct & i really wish someone knew what we all have. :-(

The same thing is happening to me!! It feels like heat stroke to me then I have to get up and vomit! And sweat just pours off of me!! The pain is minimal but it is there. The heat and vomiting are really starting to be annoying when Im trying to have sex!!! This happens to me after about my 2nd orgasm well before my boyfriend has his orgasm. Its kind of a mood killer to jump up and run to throw up and come back wring wet with sweat!! Any body found anything out yet? ?

this is nothing compared to you'se

i dont get pains or anything
i just feel ill and throw up without fail 15 mins after sex!

the same thing happend to me a week ago! it was so horrible!

The reason I found this forum was because I ran a search. Reading the replies, it seems like women have this problem. But I'm a guy, and I've felt the need to vomit the morning after sex. A few hours after sex, I feel nauseaus. I don't feel pain, but I have the urge to vomit. This hasn't happend to me in the past up until the last few times I've had sex. I guess I'm not alone in this. But would like to know why.

I am a guy. In the last couple months I have been vomiting after sex every once in a while. This usually occurs probably half an hour later or so. My wife is starting to be annoyed by this. I just don't know what to do. If this keeps up, our relationship may have problems. I love my wife, and if I could stop getting sick after having sex, I would, but I can't control it. I don't know what to do. I've even tried on an empty stomach, but then I only feel like dry heaving and I also passed out on my wife when I tried this, but at least it's better than getting sick on her. She now has a bowl for me every time we do it. It's embarrassing, but it's been helpful. For the last couple weeks though I've been trying to avoid having sex with her. I think she's starting to notice, but I just can't do it anymore. I'm tired of it.

in a lot of pain and don'tknow what to do had diarreah and vomiting after intercorse where i saw blood. shold i call an abmbulance??

any reasons for this, my wife is feeling the same after intercourse

Hi guys, and girls.

I'm male 22 years old, I have the same problem 1 out of 3 times of intercourse within 2-5 minutes after I vomit, and sweat profoundly, my personal opinion (I'm not a doctor nor have I been diagnosed with anything concerning this) is that our bodies are unable to maintain a stable degree of heat..

Once your body goes even over 1 degree of the normal heat your body begins changing, enzymes in your stomach become mutated (Hence making you sick).

I am quite a sweaty person as it is, as for a physical activity such as sexual intercourse I think I am at normal sweating amounts.

I find the best thing to do, is get in my shower, turn on water (Make sure its not freezing cold, swapping temperature of your body hot to cold very fast can lead to seizures) mildly warm and laying on the floor of the shower for a good 15-25 minutes.

I am making a doctors appointment in about 10-15 minutes, I'll reply and let you all know what the doctor had said/reccomended.

I had the same problem for the first time (vomiting after sex).......... have you been giving your partner oral sex ( head ) are you using your mouth. I know some people are thinking iwww but its natural and ppl do it to give there partner pleasure. The main point is your partner isnt cleaning there private parts properly or if they have been to the loo they haven't wiped properly. coz you would pleasure you partner before having sex and it would take a few mins (30-45) for the dirt to enter your system... sorry if im not explaning this properly but there you are its just that your partner hasnt cleaned themselves properly or like the guy on the other comment said body temp/ heart rate is going to quick

I am soooo glad I found this post! I thought I was abnormal and have been very concerned. My problems started only with severe abdominal and back cramping during sex, only occuring during missionary position. The pain was so severe I had to tell my boyfriend to stop. During sex it did feel like my boyfriend was "hitting" (no pun intended) something, since I do like it a little rough. I would then have the urge to have a bowel movement and would sit on the toilet balled up for about 10 minutes and everything would subside and back to normal; could even go right back to finish what we started, just a different position. After about a month or two of that I have now started not only getting the severe pain but am vomiting when I sit on the toilet. I would get a bit nauseated during sex but would not have to run to the toilet, just when I got there I would get sick until there was nothing left in my stomach. My boyfriend hates to see me like this and is afraid to use any force during sex now. When I had my last yearly at the gyne I mentioned the pain I was having (was not vomiting yet at the time) and she said that sometimes women will have cramping when they have a really good orgasm! She didn't seemed concerned. Our system is made to vomit when our bodies need to rid of something, but what could that something be? Is it just that we are vomiting b/c the pain is sooo intense? HMMMMMMMM also, I did get the same symptoms when masturbating with a vibrator, sorry to be sooo graphic but maybe it does have to do with having an orgasm?

i sometimes get abdominal pain after sex and have been sick to. i was told that it could be because ur useing ur stomic muscle so much that you become sick . this sometimes happens after you have an intense work out at the gym .