Hi, I am 32 years old, and I am on Glucophage, to treat insulin resistance and PCOS. My menstrual cycle is regular, but without regular ovulation. I would like to get pregnant, but on’t know how to increase my chances.

Hi, I was treating PCOS with metformin but until the dose was not increased to 1000 mg twice a day, there was no result. It is believed that doses less than 1,500mg daily are not effective. It takes at least six months of treatment to get some results. This medication can be combined with Clomid, a stimulant of ovulation. It is also important to regulate weight, while your chances to conceive increase as you continue with your program of diet and exercise. remember that it takes time and patience, since if response to present therapy is not satisfactory it should be changed and adjusted to your case.