hi, im 15 and have only just today, been able to get my foreskin past the mushroom/head. there is alot of sticky stuff on my head. i think its called cheese (street name)

how do i remove this without touching the head? it absolutly cannot touch the head its ultra sensitive
please help in any way

First, kasper, congratulations on pulling the skin back. Since the glans has been protected for such a long time it is sensitive, but will become less as time goes on. If you put some olive oil on your fingers and the glans you will be able to handle it better because this oil is very slippery and similar to the inside of your foreskin. You can wash off the smegma, a collection of the residue of secretions that is normal, but it collects there because the glans area has not been exposed for so long. Carefully at first use only lukewarm water to wash it out. Do not use soap, shampoo, or lotions because they may tend to burn such a tender part. I hope this helps you. Ricky

hi im a 15 year old male and embarressed to say i havn't got a clue what to do with my foreskin ....do i pull it back and leave it back for good or do i pull it back while having sex i have pulled it back before over the head but then the head is really sensitive and sore to touch

I was the same To be honest. Im 14 now though. Once fully retracted u can just leave it really. No, it doesnt stay retracted for ever, just let it be itself. Dont be so concerned. Before putting the condom on pull it back ;-)