I am 30 years old female in the 4th month of pregnancy. As I am someone who likes physical activities and person who takes care about her body figure, I would like to hold on with such way of life even when I am pregnant. I hear that pilates exercises are the best way for that. I would like to know if I am right.

Hi, you are absolutely right about pilates, although there are other sports which you may practice during your pregnancy. However, pilates are also great for the time while you are pregnant because it strengthen your back and abdominal muscles which are very important in this period of your life. These muscles are under heavy burden in pregnancy and pilates exercises will keep them strong. Also it is the best for you to choose kind of pilates exercise in consultation with your doctor.