Please someone tell me some Pilate's info especially of its effects on the body! I had tried running, cycling and who knows what else but I don't seem to be patient enough for behaving within such a strong sport spirit and yet on the other hand I would like to have a good body shape and to stay in good physical condition so what do you think what are the Pilates effects on the body? Thanks!

It is not only like you would benefit from the physical bodily aspect but also you would improve your mind working. I do Pilates for years know and I wasn't even aware of how much benefits Pilates could provide me. I now have perfect shaped body with developed flexibility and elasticity I don't have no more back pain and my stomach muscles are perfect also and all this without such risk of injuries such as in aerobic or fitness training. It is important to be patient and not to quit for the first results are usually visible after weeks or months of constant training you should be having constant training at least once or twice a week, twice would be perfect and you could do it at home also but I always recommend you first try to find a corticated Pilates instructor.