Hi, I am 60 years old male and I would like to improve my physical condition. For a long time I didn't know what sort of training would be the best for me. My son advised me to try pilates exercises as it is the best for my health and physical constitution.
I would like to know how to work out these exercises.

As you are in the ages when heavy exercising would not be recommended, I think that your son gave you right advice. Pilates exercise would give strength to your body, would stretch your muscles and spine and make you feel better. There are many different pilates exercises which are all based on same idea, how to strengthen spinal musculature, abdominal muscles and improve your posture. Your moves need to be relaxed and slow. You may exercise it on daily bases, wherever you like. At the beginning it is better to work out 3-4 times per week and later you may increases number of trainings.