I've had a decent sized red bump on the inside of my vagina for over 2 months. It is not usually painful but randomly will be. I also randomly get cold sores, or just like a pimple on my lip that's pop-able (even though i know i shouldn't). not sure if it could be herpes or just a bump from shaving.. don't want to go to a doctor unless necessary

Go to the doctor.

If you are not sure what you have and it has been there for two months AND you keep getting cold sores. You need to have it checked.

Play it safe for you and your partner.

It is very likely that you have herpes infection which could easily have been transmitted from the cold sores that you popped. That liquid was filled with HPV virus so it’s not uncommon at all that you get some of the virus on your hands and then transfer it to your genital area. So, as medic-dan said, see the doctor as soon as you can because this definitely does last too long.