hi im 18 and i have had this pimple like thing on my scrotum for about 2 years. i thought it was a pimple and i squeesed it intil it popped. after that it has grown to a huge lump on my scrotum. sometimes i can squeese it ans white stuff comes out. it is not painful but very annoying. please help

It could have been a cyst and you shouldn’t squeeze it as it might have got infected, which obviously happened and now it got bigger. I once did that myself and not it was only bigger, but it also hurt. I was scratching it from time to time and I irritated it so it became red. I really made a mess out of nothing. I never got any other pimples beside that one, which meant I wasn’t infected by any STD, it was a simple pimple and I made a huge problem of it.
I suggest you not to touch it nor squeeze it anymore in order not to get it infected, maybe it will dry out on its own. If not, you can always go ask for the professional help, well, you can do it meanwhile as well, I think a few tips by the doctor would be useful.