always need to shave the hairs on the inside of the vaginal lips, because they grow very angry and so calm if I shave. I can not stand,I have to shave every other day and do not shave very itchy and uncomfortable.already went to the doctor, I have no vaginal inflammation, discharge, my only problemthe hairs are growing very angry and inside the vaginal lip. I dont know what to do...

OK, this is what I do.  You have to start shaving once a week, I actually go every two weeks.  The first day of shaving its sensitive, the second day it's a bit itchy but I put on baby oil and it takes most of that away, day three sometimes is a little itchy again with oil and then the hair starts growing back but is softened with the baby oil.  Baby oil is the only thing I swear by for me and my little girl, I don't use face lotion anymore or body lotion - we share a bottle of baby oil.  My skin at the age of 38 is soft and supple.

Hope this can help

do u wash the oil off then?or u apply ön the skin again the next day?

I assume they are poking into the opposite lip as they grow and that's what hurts. If you are blessed with tons of money you could get the problematic ones removed with laser treatment. I suppose the other thing would be to suffer through it until they grow long enough to not do it but I bet you or your guy don't really want that hair.

Have you tried a different type of cutting instrument that might shape the ends of the hairs differently? I have never been able to get an answer here when I ask if anyone has tried an electric shaver, but that may be a possibility.

I have a small electric razor, suppose to be for unwanted facial hair but it works alright down there. Not quite as well as a razor but you do have to not mind the hair growth back and that comes with age/maturity, when you are young you are all about shaving everyday but as you get older you realize that hair growth softens as its left to grow for a while longer.

OK, baby oil is like lotion you don't wash lotion off so you just reapply. It softens hair and skin, makes the skin glow too. I don't like all the ingredients that go into lotion and they can be toxic actually so putting them on my lady is not OK with me, my little girl gets baby oil and makes her skin awesome why not me too?

I have always used an electric shaver so I don't know much about razor shaving. Over the years I have found huge differences between the brands and now most of them have no real brand identity as they are all made in China by whoever makes such things.

Recently I found a very inexpensive shaver that is sold as a portable battery operated one. The amazing thing is it gives me the smoothest shave I have found. It's a Remington model MSC-140. About $10 on the internet. No replacement parts available but the whole shaver costs less than replacement heads for most shavers anyway.

How true about the hair growth after shaving. When I had heart surgery they shaved my whole body except for the pubic hair for some reason I have not been able to determine. They sent in a cute teenage girl to do it which resulted in some funny stuff but that's not part of this story. I think they send in little cuties to shave old guys for their own amusement.

After the operation my chest was pretty sore which I thought was just due to the foot long scar left by the skilsaw they ran up my middle. Then as it was subsiding they sent me for a "stress test". That's like being forced to run the Boston Marathon without leaving the office. They shaved my chest again to stick on the electrodes. That old soreness came back all over again. So it was caused by the hair regrowth more than the skilsaw work.