has she tried vionic shoes...orthotic shop gives discounts and free 30 day free to return trial.its te only shoe I can wear

I reduced my plantar fasciitis by using liquid magnesium on my skin. Taking it in tablet form didn't work due to leaky gut issues. Had bad PF for three years, clear of it for four years now be still use mag oil to keep my magnesium staple. Craving chocolate is one symptom of low magnesium levels. A chocolate bar will last in the fridge for months now instead of disappearing in days. PMS also not as bad with good mag levels. I also have signs of Thyroid issues which I am working through with a holistic Doctor.

I have carried out a lot of research on hypothyroid after being diagnosed a year ago. Firstly I use a ndt natural dessicated treatment which stops any synthetic drugs side effect and manages thyroid function better (in my opinion) but more importantly I found out a connection between the condition and the fact that it's an auto immune condition.

Through that research, the thyroid secret documentary very helpful, I tested out whether the auto immune condition came through food sensitivities. For me it is definitely gluten and since cutting out my diet my thyroid symptoms are no longer present (awaiting blood test to confirm numbers - cutting down treatment) and I've so far lost over 2 and a half stone. I too had suffered from fast weight gain. My energy levels have increased and my fatigue symptoms are almost gone!

Also I had plantar fasciitis but didn't know then it was a symptom of hypothyroidism. I took MSM and the symptoms went away. Didn't start gluten free diet until January 2017. hope this helps you - definitely a lot of studies have been conducted which are showing great benefits to individuals with these disorders restoring their health through nutritional changes. Best of luck!

Find a dr that will prescribe low dose naltrexone for you. It is life changing for hashimotos! At least it was for me.

Try vionic shoes. They take the pain away. Arch support.

I have had painful heels for well over 2 years. The pain level was so high, it was almost unbearable to get out of bed in the mornings. My job has me on my feet all day, and it is very painful. I had developed a limp, in an attempt to rake the weight off the painful areas. My doctor suggested that I had a spur, and needed orthodic devices.
I had my full thyroid removed 7 days ago, because of thyroid cancer. My thyroid levels were at the lower end of the 'normal' range previous to surgery, but were considered to be in the 'normal' range. I started taking a synthetic thyroid tablet 6 days ago after my thyroid was removed. My heel pain is completely gone. There has to be a connection there.

I spoke with a friend who is a specialist in natural cures. I asked how to help my plantar fasciitis and she is the one who said it is a symptom of thyroid, kidney or adrenal problems. Just saw my primary care today and was told my thyroid is great, but I KNOW it is not.

yes that is too high..on t4 meds it should be between 1-2...and ont3 t4 med combo it should be less than 1