Hello. I'm 22 year old female and I'm pretty worried for my mother’s heath. You see, she is 66 years old but it seams that she isn’t aware of that fact. Just the other day she has worked all day in the garden bended and the next day she couldn’t move at all.
This condition lasted for about three days when I got worried and took her to see a doctor. They couldn’t help her at all. All they say are that there is no organic trauma and that it is probably due to some muscle cramp that will go away in few days. But, all this happen more then 10 days ago and there were no improvement what so ever in her general state. Please tell me more about this back pain and possible causes!

Hello. I know some facts about back pain and I will gladly share them with you. This is very common condition and you mother definitely isn’t alone with this problem. Acute or short-term low back pain generally lasts from a few days to a few weeks.
All you need to know about possible causes of this condition is that most acute back pain is mechanical in nature - the result of trauma to the lower back or a disorder such as arthritis. In your mother’s case –it’s trauma. I don’t know a lot about anatomy of this region but I know that low back pain may reflect nerve or muscle irritation or bone lesions. Conditions that can contribute to all this are obesity, smoking, weight gain during pregnancy, stress, poor physical condition…Most of these disorders can disappear by them self or can be eradicated with some back exercises.