There is a herbal cure which works 100%, it may be Hepatitis C or B.
take a fig leaf and a tea spoonful of white cumin, grind it well and take it empty stomach with luke warm water continuously for two weeks,you will be free from all types of hepatitis, anyone can try.

Please what is this ''fig leaf and white cumin.Thank you.

I have 75% blocked artery, and had a stroke...I've been drinking ginger tea and eating raw garlic 1 clove and so far so good...If I decided to take med's it would have had to be a life time deal, so I went with herbs just in case my med. insurance ran out, or got cut...I did have hep c and prayed really hard and cleared it...Hope you the best on your journey, trying praying, God will lead you to what's right for you. Even more if your doctor does seem to care...I sure wouldn't trust him giving me anything after that...Take care my friend best wishes to you always...Aloha :) <3

Hi, Please can you tell me the treatment of the hepatitis B carrier

Treatment of hepatitis B carriers is expensive. An injection of Interferon costs Rs 6,000 and the patients have to take these every week for at least a year. Another option is Lamuvidine tablet and a single one costs Rs 30. The treatment may go beyond five years. The efficacy is between 30-40 per cent and the treatment is reported to have many side effects.

Virohep [the compound is called Hepavirin] and launched on December 23, 2000. The tablet is now available in India and many other countries. If the treatment under allopathic regimen is expensive and long, it is necessary to treat patients suffering from jaundice for only two weeks with Virohep, says Dr Thyagarajan. In the case of carriers of hepatitis B, the treatment continues for 3-6 months. One tablet costs only Rs 6.

please send me the real name of this medcines that can possiblly cure hep b

the herb is called Phyllanthus urinaria

What herbs is this pm me also pls

hi, i also need help on hepatitis am dying!

From where I can get this virohep tablet. Kindly give me the address

Don't make the person fool there is no cure for hep b