I fell about 2 years ago, I didnt go to the doctor right away. I went to the dr. about 2-3 months later because I was still in pain. At first, right after the fall, I couldnt walk on my foot at all, but i thought it was badly sprained. I mean I did fall on it with all my weight. well, I kind of retaught myself how to walk, so i could walk and i started walking kind of on the side of my foot. well, when i went to the dr., she ordered an xray and it showed nothing. but she told me it couldve been a stress fracture. she wanted me to see a podiatrist, but i didnt have the time of course. well, later that year my husband fell and had a very severe lisfranc injury. he had the surgery, 1st to put everything back in place and 3 months later to remove the hardware. he still has some pain when he is on it too much. well my foot hurts the same places his does. we have alot of the same issues with the foot. I know i shouldve gone see the podiatrist. I have been doing alot of remodeling to my home and have been on my feet alot and its been very strenuous. well, i wake up this morning and I cant put any pressure on it. It hurts at the top of the foot and deep within. my foot aches all the time. If i dont have a shoe with good support, I dont last the day on it. i was just wondering if anyone has any advice or opinions on what could be wrong. I personally think i had a lisfranc injury, it healed the wrong way and i am going to suffer with this the rest of my life. I am hairdresser and i am required to be on my feet. I would appreciate any response . Thanks !!!

Start by wearing shoes with good support all the time. Most importantly get to a good, and I mean good foot orthopedic. Not a podiatrist, not a regular orthopedic, a orthopedic that only works on feet.

Curiouscosmo, did you meet with a surgeon? What did he/she say?