Hello. I'm 23 year old male and I'm having some serious but rather delicate problem. I'm sexually active for at least sex years but these last couple of months I'm having problems with controlling my ejaculation. Today, my sexual intercourse can't last more then 5 minutes or so. What the hell is going on with me?
I'm felling like I'm incapable of having a normal sex.
My girlfriend has noticed it but never told me a word about it. She would never complain on it but I can tell there is something wrong.
Is there anything I could do to prevent this premature ejaculation from happening?

First of all I would like to tell you that you are definitely not alone with this problem. It is most common sexual problem and most men have experienced this problem at some part of their life.
In most cases this problem is happening during first sex experiences and the reason is anxiety.
Otherwise, it could be due to some medications or some urinary infections such as urethritis.
But most men learn to control their orgasm with time.
I would recommend you famous- Squeeze technique!
It is all about squeezing the tip or base of your penis just before the point of climax cancel the orgasm.