Going on 4 months of missing my period, taken 6 test all were negative....nt sure what to do have a dr apt but its nt for a few weeks. Im 23 and have always had regular periods, been having sharp.pains in my stomach, and sometimes it feels hard.

i 3 months overdue on my period and i've had a pregnancy urine test done at the doctor's office it camn back negative .my question is can it be wrong i'm having all the sign i had with my first pregnancy .The doctor i go to is testing me for PCOS= POlycstic ovary syndrome. so i know how you feel

I have a lil girl already she just turned 3. Me and my fiance are wanting to have a baby together. Everytime i take a test its negative.

can any of u guys help me out as well c me and my bf had sex he came n me 3/18 and 3/22 and both hpt and blood test came out neg i have alot of symptoms and my last period was 3/3 can anyone help please