well Iam 36 years old I have three children 21,16,13. I had my tubes burnt tied and cut in 2000, its been 12 years since I had the surgery and I just graduated from cosmetology school my life goal . Now 12 years later Iam pregnant! I went to the ER a couple of days ago and they gave me an ultra sound the dr said he needed to take a HCG levels of my blood to see if the baby is growing. the ultrasound should something like a sac. He said Iam defiently pregnant and I have been to the ER several times already my HCG levels are going up and iam scheduled for another sonogram tommorow Iam so worried that the baby is a tubal pregnacey! I never thought I could come up pregnant. Do i have a tubal pregnacey or will my baby be ok and I will be able to have this child. Me and my future husband were not trying to get pregnet he doesnt have any children. Maybe this is a blessing from god but iam so scared can anybody tell me anything ? 8-|

Just like a Hysterectomy everything isn't 100% they could have did the surgery incorrectly. I am sure your baby will be okay this is defintely a miracle baby. Good luck best wishes to you.
***edited by moderator*** ** inappropriate posting**
Please read our Terms of Use

Thanks for writting me and I really do feel that this is a miracle baby I went to the dr office and they did an ultrasound and they couldnt see anything yet. The dr said iam to early cause of the HCG level being 550, She ordered another HCG today and said it should be at about 1,000 and she called me this afternoon and said it was at 980!! Which is really good. The dr will order one more HCg and by fri 25 I should be close to 2,000 HCG levels and we will get an ultrasound and we should be able to see the baby in the utureus. iam still worried cause anything can happen. But do you think I have a chance at having a normal pregnancy? 8-|

Of course, I have an ex co-worker who had a hysterectomy and she got pregnant 9 years later. Not to quote a movie but "Life will find a way" Just remember to remain calm don't get stressed or too worked up because this all effects your pregnancy.