i'm 20 yrs old and i was raped by my X in august of last yr i got pregnant and had an aborttion in oct now 8 months later i am pregnant again. I'm about 5 wks and spotting with pain just below my belly button it's a brown pink color but there are times it's red IS SOME THING WRONG ?????? my next doc appointment isn't till aus 14

Hello..

What you are describing doesn't sound ABNORMAL, but it also CAN be a sign of somehting like an ectopic pregnancy.

You should defiantely call an OBGYN to see if you can get in sooner, that way you can see if it is an ectopic pregnancy, or other problem.

WHAT YOU SAID BARBS WASNOT USEFUL AT ALL, DONT BOTHER GIVING ADVICE TO WOMAN IF YOUR GOING TO BE A b***h ABOUT IT, YOU WILL NEVER KNOW WHAT A WOMAN HAS TO GO THROUGH TO HAVE AN ABORTION, AND WHY WOULD SHE WANT TO KEEP A BABY FROM SOME ONE WHO RAPPED HER, BY THE WAY YOU OBVIOUSLY DIDNT READ WHAT SHE WAS SAYING SHE IS WORRIED ABOUT HER BABY SO WHAT DO U THINK SHE IS DOING KEEPING IT, PEOPLE LIKE YOU BARB WHO ARE SO CLOSED MINDED DONT DESERVE ANYTHING U HAVE IN LIFE.

ME MYSELF IF I WAS RAPPED OR USED PROTECTIO AND STILL FELL PREGNANT AND WASNT READY TO HAVE A BABY WEATHER I WAS 15 OR 30 I WOULD HAVE AN ABORTION ITS MY BODY I CAN DO WHAT I WANT.

FOR YOU INQUIRY I WOULD GET CHECKED OUT ASAP IF YOUR GOING TO KEEP THIS BABY JUST INCASE ITS EPTOPIC.

Abortion is a very hard choice for a woman to make, especially if there are other children already in the picture that require love and care. Barbs has obviously made a very uniformed and narrow minded comment. I think if a woman feels in her heart that abortion is the best choice for her at the time, then that is what she should do and not feel guilty about it. We are women..... we make our own choices, even if some of those choices are not the best ones..... we are all only human and cannot expect to be more than that...... be strong and be yourself. There is only one person that lives your life... and that is you... so long as you can live with your decision... then you go for it girl! :-)