Hi, I heard that proactive refining mask really helps with pimples. However, it is very expensive for such a small bottle. What do you recommend?

Hi, I use proactive refining mask only when I have big pimples. It is effective, but not as much as I expected from such an expensive product. It includes 6% sulfur and gently removes impurities. I leave it on for 10 minutes before going to bed, and after couple of nights, I see the first results. The only thing I don’t understand is why is proactive refining mask so expensive, when it’s not made of some special supplements that other products don’t contain. Maybe I would have better results if I used all proactive products. There are also renewing cleanser, revitalizing toner, repairing lotion and oil-free moisture with SPF 15 in proactive line, but I don’t want to buy all those things because of few pimples. I would buy all those products only of I had a serious acne problem.

Hi All,

I know that proactive refining mask really helps with pimples. May i know about the price range of proactive refining mask?

Thanks,

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed