Does anybody know anything about research study for this infection?

Hello, I have been surfing the internet as I was also looking for some information about this bacteria for my medical studies and I think what I have found could be of help for you. It says that some bacteria that cause disease can produce toxic substances that may worsen the disease. Pseudomonas aeruginosa is a bacteria that can produce a variety of toxins and is of special interest for patients with cystic fibrosis and repeated long term lung infections and the the goal of this study is to determine whether specific toxins produced by Pseudomonas aeruginosa may be important in the disease process of chronic lung infections of patients with cystic fibrosis
This study will attempt to measure bacterial production of toxins in blood and sputum and immune system response to toxins in the blood.
I hope this information helped at least a little bit.