Hey all, i turn 14 in a few months and wanted to know why my voice isnt really changing i have ALOT of pubic hair, light leg hair, lighter arm pit hair, and noticing a little of a mustache and i have a 6 to a 6 1/2 inch penis. Also will my penis grow more or am i done?

Hi John,

Give it time.  You are still growing and not everything happens at once.  Everyone develops differently too so you may not have things happen in the same order as your friends.

You're bigger than average for an adult male (5 - 5 1/2") and yes you may keep growing until you early 20's.

Hope it helps.

There is no need to contact your doctor.... you are not small and you are deffinatly develpping normally like medic dan said....

I am also 14 year,and mine is 7 inches erect. I suppose we have the right size for now.But,let us wait a year,they can be bigger:)))

If you masturbate 5-7 times a day your voice will change and your penis will grow.

Yes guest, you'll still develop.

I don't recommend masturbating that often. You are teaching yourself to shoot quickly - premature ejaculation. Ideally, you'll learn control by masturbating so that you last a long time and make your partner happy.

Try to make it last longer, even an hour or so isn't impossible. When you feel you're close to ejaculating, stop. Let is subside, then masturbate to that point as often as you can. You'll really shoot when you finally do cum

good luck.