Like the subject says I'm 14 in 8th grade and i like a girl. I am going to ask her out soon but would like my parents permission first what is a good way to bring this up?

Well firstly - I want to say good for you. That's a very respectful thing to do and the fact that you want to include them and ask their permission will make them feel REALLY good about themselves as parents and about what an awesome son you are =) Because you are openly communicating with them and including them in your life. This starts things out in a really good way. Doing the adult thing and having a talk with them is going to be the best. Maybe suggest going to lunch over the weekend or something or even just a bbq/family night at home tell them you'd like to talk to them for a few minutes about something that's important to you. (They will totally love and respect you for that) Then let them know the situation. There's a girl that you like for reasons (a, b, c) and you want to ask her out but you want their permission. (*This is the part they will totally try not to cry tears of joy for your awesomeness) Then they'll tell you how they feel about it and may lay some ground rules (*likely about "funny business* LOL) and likely support you in your efforts (as in when she says yes, dropping you guys somewhere or inviting her over etc.) I really hope it all goes well. I'm rooting for you!