Can every female do it? If so, how do you do it? Does it feel better?

I need information! =P Haha

I've always wondered stuff like this.. I was too afraid to ask anyone else.. Then i found this site.. its great!

1) Uh from what i heard No not everyone can squirt...

2) I can Squirt.. like a fountain.. at least three feet away.. but i couldnt tell you how to do it.. I can't explain it.. I have an orgasm and then I feel like its going to happen and then it does.. I would suggest to keep trying. If you can achieve it then u will be able to control it or make it go farther..

3) Yes it feels better than any ordinary orgasm.. I've never felt so good the first time i did it..

Either you (Hard to do unless with a toy) have to stimulate your G- Spot there are other hot spots but thats the major one and it kinda hard to reach (i know 4 btw) OR your bf/husband can do it IF his penis has the length to reach it... even though there are others ways to get the feeling of it but not an actual "squirting"

Just saw your entry. You are an incredibly desirable woman, Roxanne, as natural and uninhibited as one could get. The fact that you revel in your ability to orgasm this way proves what an incredible sexual partner you must be. You aren't embarrassed or intimidated by it. No real man would ever stray. . .