Hi, for a couple of years now I have noticed an increasing number of raised, pigment-colored growths along my jaw line and right cheek. They are all circle/oval-shaped, maybe 1/8 inch in diameter at most, and when I shave they easily get sliced open and bleed. Nearly all of the bumps appear in the same general area. They are all uniform in color, with no visible vessels Sometimes they seem less prominent, and almost seem to go away, only to return anywhere from a couple days to a couple weeks later. As of now, they are not too noticeable, but as time goes on, more and more continue to appear. I'm getting worried that this could be something serious. I have looked extensively online and have not found any exact matches in terms of symptoms and appearance. The closest diagnosis I could find is Seborrheic Keratosis, but all of the pictures I've seen show dark-pigmented growths, and mine are skin-colored, as I have very fair skin. Does anyone have any idea what these bumps could be?????!!!

At first I would say skin tags, but now I am not sure...maybe next time you go to your doctor for a check-up or something you could ask about them...but don't just go to the doctor about them. Good luck