Literately Two days ago I woke up and there are bumps on my face,They dont Itch,or hurt they just make my skin feel weird and Almost a dry Oil feeling if that makes any since. You cant see them and they don't head like a  pimple they make my face look a little red but you can only feel them you cant see them, Its been about two days still no clue ,I've Never had acne issues,And i no there not pimples or black Heads.I plan to see my doctor  soon but would like to no if any one Has any ideas.I'm 17 - 18 in a  few Months No changes, No fever or feeling tired Period is Normal nothing but these bumps any help would be awesome.

I developed small bumps all over my lower cheek area a couple of months ago, and went nuts trying to figure out what caused it. I described it as orange peel or a mottled appearance. Does that sound like what you have? 
For weeks I couldn't figure out what they were. As my skin became more exfoliated from the products I was using, I could see that they looked like clogged pores, but nothing would come out of them. I'm getting it under control now, but unfortunately I can't say exactly what has improved it since I changed so much of my regime. It might have been the OCM I was using, I see that the Yonka moisturizer you're using has essential oils in it. Could it be possible that you're having a reaction to them? Another thing I found with my skin was that I was over moisturizing & clogging the pores. Could this also be something that is affecting your skin? I wish I had an answer for you, but I'm still trying to figure out the culprit myself 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed***

I don't use Many products To my face But yes it feels like a mottled skin but no appearance change except redness , I'm thinking it may be because I switch soaps. It doesn't hurt just a irritated.I hope it goes away tho.

I know this is an old post but did you ever figure out what was wrong and how long did it last? I have the exact same problem and work out what it is