I have a rash around my vagina opening-It began about a week and a half ago when i both waxed and shaved my vagina (waxing wasn't so successful so I shaved the parts the wax didnt get). A few days later it started to feel really painful I saw i had red lumps with white tips around my opening and on my lips, i assumed it was just ingrown hairs but then the white tips on the bumps went down and it was just red & itchy. I tried not to scratch to prevent spreading but I'd wake up to find myself scratching-it now has become a really inflamed itchy rash around my opening and between my legs. I can't have sex because it burns like crazy when touched down there. A week and a half ago I had sex with a new partner...Im scared I've gotten something from him-we used protection but not at the very start...any idea whats wrong with me??

Dont worry about it. I get it all the time and I believe it's just from shaving down there and it irritates it. I dont have sex and I still get it so just make sure you keep it aired out because it is probably from the combination of sweat and shaving down there. And also make sure you lotion your whole body after showering really well. Hope I helped!?

have it checked. that's the best way to know for sure. sounds like herpes but i hope not. and using protection doesn't prevent you from contracting that.