Hello. I'm 23 year old male and just recently I have decided to shave my genitals. I don’t know anything about it accept the thing that my scrotum and penis are really covered with these long hairs and that it looks really ugly. Like I said, I have never shaved my genitals and I defiantly don’t know how to do it.
I don’t know should I use shaving foam and what most important- I don’t know what kind of razors I should use.
These couldn’t be the ones I use for my beard. I have also heard that some people use electric razors and I was just wondering what it is better option!
Help me please!

Hi. I'm shaving my genitals for as long I can remember and I will give you some useful advices! You see, if we are talking about testicles shaving I would recommend you to use some electric razor, or beard trimmer. Trust me- it is the best option!
If you want to shave the base of your penis then I would recommend you use of razor.
You can definitely use the same type of razor you use for shaving bear just take care it is new and never been used for anything else.
To be surer- if you do want to shave there's a new safety razor on the market called the Protector which is the best razor for these kinds of things! Use plenty of shaving foam and only hot water which will soften your hairs!

Try a pubic shaver like the HaireRazor. It is the right tool to do the job right.

Tina Kolinas
Licensed aesthetician
Las Vegas, Nevada