Hi, I;m 15 years old and I have suffered with black skin on my inner thighs and outer vaginal lips and it's so embarrassing. I have tried lots of things like : Symba cream, cake soap, 2 different sets of lightening treatments at two different spas and hair bleaching. I feel so embarrassed that I can't even wear short pants or much less a bikini...All my friends have clean, clear skin. I tried scrubbing it and wiping it and it makes it look as though I do not wash clean which in I really do. It looks really dirty and I don't want to get older and be embarrassed to show out my body to my partner or be a model or anything because of these embarrassingly black areas. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE can someone suggest something that is VERY effective..I am in dire need of this. Thank you so much. 

Health Guru
Hi, try not to worry to much as your not the only female to suffer from this condition, if you read some of the other posts about it below you may find some tips they have been given on the subject.
Are you a fair skinned person?
If you would like more help let me know and I'll see what I can find out for you :-)

rrI am fair an I really need sumthing to remove that dark inner thigh, am from the carribben