I don't like to shave but to wax. And though I've done it alot I am not use to the pain esspecially in my underarm that is my most sensitive are. is there any cream or remedie I can use to help???

Have you tried doing this right after a hot steamy shower? The steamy shower should open your pores up and make it easier for the hair follicles to come out. Thus, it should hurt less.

I pull hair off of my body (chest) and it seems to hurt a lot less right after a shower. Almost don't even feel it.

Hello there,

I have one trick which is pretty good but I am using it only when I am waxing my groins. I put ice until I feel that the area is numbed and you can feel this after minute or two. Also you must be aware of the fact that this is a process that really takes a lot of time unless you find a way to make ice cubes larger (actually I had find some mold which is bigger than usual one and ice cubes are way bigger and this makes my job a lot easier).

I haven’t tried this thing with the steam bath but now you have two options so check which one suit you better.