i got someone else to wax my chest i took a shower put on some baby power, and got drunk before wax , not to feel pain. now i have red bumps all over my chest, i think it got infected b/c i worked out 2 days after wax. i use antibacterial soap and i put lotion on my chest daily I'm not seeing a lot of difference. any suggestion what i should do to make them disperse, and what i shouldn't do for next wax to not get same result.

This is fairly common after shaving or waxing an area. It usually is a localized bacterial infection in the pores.

I suggest you get some Neosporin with pain relief gel at the local pharmacy and put little bits of it on your skin once or twice a day. That should help with killing the bacteria and with easing the pain. It should go away within a week.

take  2 advil first.  apply hydrocortisone cream to lessen irritation and redness.  Its basic normal to get redness irritation and bumps maybe hard wax would be the right choice for u next time