Hi, i'm sixteen years old and have had problems with my foreskin retracting. The foreskin does not seem to be able to pass the head and when i try to pull it down manually i feel discomfort. Also, when attemtping to pull down my foreskin i noticed a weird texture underneath the skin. How was all this caused and how can it be fixed?? Any tips would be great!

hey there - I was in the same boat as you just before christmas about 4 months ago, i too came to this forum and was looking for advice, After reading loads of replies i decided to start streching, before i did i couldnt get my foreskin over the head at all when i was erect, Now 4 months on i can get it fully over but the head of my penis is still sensitive, So my advice to you is to just do stretching exercises and eventually you'll be fine - Im 17 btw!

that white stuff on your head you NEED to clean that off and im not saying just with water i mean use your fingers and rub it off i know it mite be alittle painful at 1st but it will stink if you dont do it everytime you shower