hi, i have an uncut penis.
i just learned what retracting the foreskin is.
i tried and i couldn't get it all the way but only have a very little amount to go.
i didn't feel any pain but when i touch my head, it hurts. is this normal?
i am 15 years old
thanks

Hi guest,

Yes, pain when you touch the head is normal.  The nerves there have been protected for 15 years.  As they are exposed more they'll become less sensitive.

Keep on working on retracting the foreskin.  This is also normal up to about 16 or so.

You're doing good.

hi, thanks!
also, i think i have a problem. my foreskin won't cover the head completely now. it won't go back to how it was before. it'll only cover half of the head even when i'm not erect.... 

and will i still be able to masterbate, have sex normally? or do i have to wait?

thanks

Yes, you'll still be able to masturbate and have sex normally.

Your foreskin is fine.  It will go back eventually.  I'm assuming it is somewhat "loose" and it is not stuck tight.

I have where a layer of skin connected my penis head to the shaft and there is a crust-like thing where thats at. On one side i pulled it out and now i have a hole on that side and on the other the crustlike is still there. Should I pull out the other side?

BigBBR,

How old are you?  I'm thinking you're young.  The reason I ask is that it is normal for the foreskin to be attached to the glans.  It separates as you get older.  You shouldn't pull it.

The crustlike thing you mention, is it a scab?