I have been diagnosed with Rheumatoid arthritis and the worst think that they told me is that there is no cure for Rheumatoid arthritis. Anyway, I would like to know does rheumatoid arthritis affect teeth and gums. I have been having a lot of trouble with my teeth and gums.

Yes, rheumatoid arthritis has no cure. Early aggressive treatment of rheumatoid arthritis can help to manage the disease and control the pain, stiffness, and fatigue. I think it can affect the teeth and gums as it causes systemic inflammation in the body. I had rheumatoid arthritis for 15 years before abandoning the mainstream drugs and trying a strict Gluten free diet with daily green vegetable juicing. No dairy, refined sugars, caffeine etc…. In addition I use Neprinol enzymes, Samento and mangosteen as well as a whole food vitamin/mineral supplement.