Whatever I have on my side looks like a little volcano (smaller than an eraser) with a black center.  The black center has sunken into the "volcano" somewhat. It is dry, hard, and will not pick loose.  I probably had been in the hot tub several times before I noticed this. You would think it would have soaked loose.  It does not itch, does not hurt, and I have no idea how long it has been there. Anyone else experience this? 

So. I've had this black, hard(not penis) bump on my arm. It's about the size of an eraser and it raised like 4 cm from the surface. It wouldn't come off for about 2 months no matter how hard I ripped at it. Then I got really anger with it, Grabbed a pair of sissors and cut the b***h off. I froze it with this stuff and the blood turned black. I took the bump to my microscope and looked at it. It was connected with nerves and had a sh*t ton of white blood cells in it. The outside(Black part) was like a shell. I have no idea what it is.

The reason alot of people dont get things checked out is not by choice. If you dont have insurance doctors will not mess with you. Its absolutely wrong!

from what it sounds like its a WART the HPV there are many types of warts and you can get them no matter what  google HPV "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_papillomavirus"

hope this helps

it might be smallpox 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Staph or mrsa

tell him to get a blood test for veneral diseases specifically herpes

I do have the same issue, about 8 months ago I had those scab on my legs and butt , I did show this to my doctor and she thought it was nothing but months later I still have it . It try to pull at it and it is so painful and even uncomfortable to sit on it as well. With many more issues with my health , I thought it had to do with my new medication but I see that it is not related to it . I paid a visit to my doctor and ask her for some kind of test . I send in to get my specimen looked at . Hope all is well. I is frustrating and painful at the same time.Hope to get some answer soon too.

Is it Scabies? Itch mite?

Prayer works. Jesus is the King of kings, Lord of lords, Healer above all physicians!

It's a wart! You some how contracted strain 2 of the Hpv. It is contagious and could gotten to you from simply touching an object that was infected. You probably had a break in your skin and a poor immune system. As your body was recognizing the virus I tried very hard to fight it off only to add more tissue to the wart.

Hello my name is Lyra and I did the earaser challenge and it turned into a scab I have 9 of them and I keep pickn it and it's startn to turn yellow is it gettn effected I'm so scared I'm scared I'm only 13 years old what medicine do I use for it to hill up

Im a little kid and i have a scab on my head that wont go away and i can't remove the scab.

Did you ever find out what this was? I have something similar and cancer was ruled out.

Many years ago I had a girl friend that believe it or not had two of these on her head in just the right position to be devil horns. She said every so many years they would cut them off. Decided she was the devil in the end.