It's a deep blackhead.

Did you ever find an answer? I'm going in a year. Its just won't stop. Now its getting really bad. Was just my hand and had spread to every part of me. I've had skin swab after, deep tissue samples, even an x ray. Gen drs, skin drs, infectious disease specialist. No one can tell what it is. The test always with nothing, write me different antibiotics and send me on my way. Any insight would be so appreciated,

R U Kidding me! SMH!

Your father needs to man-up and see a dermatologist ASAP. It might be pre-cancerous keratosis - the bump might include some concer cells. It can be removed by a dermatologist. Even if it has some cancer cells, that will almost surely be the end of it. But if it's allowed to remain there, those cancer cells can enter the bloodstream or the lymphatic system - and that can be fatal. So he should see a dermatologist - skin cancer isn't fatal if it's treated early.

"better late than never" or "better safe than sorry"

Explain what ever you are talking about

shadap, i can answer however i wanna