So as the title says I am a little scared to roll back the foreskin when I am erect, because I've heard of people on the internet that gotten their foreskin stuck behind their head, and choked the glans or the head. Which makes me a bit nervous. It wasn't either long ago I figured out that a man where actually supposed to roll back his foreskin so I am a bit new so to speak :I. 

I can roll back while im flaccid, and a bit when I am erect. So is there any big risk for me getting into trouble If I try to roll it back while erect? 

I role mine back also but there is no risk getting it stuck I've don't it allot and I'm to circumcised eather 

I think you worry too much about what you read on the internet. It's not likely that you will have a problem. Roll it back while it's hard, if it hurts---stop.

If your foreskin gets stuck, that condition is called paraphimosis. Read about it and how to get rid of it if it happens to you. Once you know what to do, you can retract without fear.