Hello. I'm 22 year old male and I would like to find out some stuff about one diet. You see, it isn’t some weight management diet plan but one anti-acne plan.
I'm fighting a battle with acne for several years now and no remedy or skin lotion could help me to relieve my symptoms. So, one friend has told me that only some good diet could help me.
I have been asking around about these diets and came up on one that sounded good to me.
It is called South Beach Diet and I would like to hear more about it. I was also wondering is it allowed to eat mayonnaise on south beach diet eating phase. Any help would be more then appreciated!

Hello. I'm 24 year old and I have also had big problems with skin acne but I'm lucky to say that all this is in the past and all thanks go to the South Beach Diet.
South Beach Diet meal plan is made up of 3 meals and 3 snacks during the first 2 phases to help you past carbs cravings. Meals are based on a combination of proteins and good fats. You couldn’t believe what kinds of things are allowed for eating if all is planned properly.
South Beach Diet offers the possibility to choose from a variety of foods, even in the first phase. Fat 1 table spoon oil or mayonnaise is allowed with almost every meal. This is because South Beach emphasizes "good fats" like nuts, avocado, canola and olive oil.