My scrotum was dry/leathery one day last week. The extreme dryness went away but now the skin it tough and extra wrinkled when tight. And it is very loose and doesn't have elasticity at other times. I noticed that they are tight/semi normal when I wake up but by the time I get home from work in the evening, they are very saggy. They itched for one day and has since stopped. I started using Tinactin 4 days ago, I'm not sure if its working or not yet. I have a doctor's appt soon but I would like any feedback on this now??

Sounds like you've been monitoring your scrotum carefully.

The dryness may have been associated with soap in the shower, or perhaps you picked up a mild yeast infection or something that you are attempting to treat with Tinactin.

Sounds like you're on top of it.
If this is a big issue for you, do speak with the doctor.

Thanks for replying Kevin....a little background info that is a little embarrassing: Last week, the washing machine at my complex broke and I was working so much overtime that I could not wash clothes and I ran out of underwear. I wore the same pair for 3 days but to compensate for that, I would take a extra shower each day and scrub harder

Anymore insight on this?

Same problem. What happened eventually?