i need help i am a teen and i am turned on most of the time. i havnt got a dildo so i dont know what to use using my fingers doesnt give me much pleasure. what would you suggest?

:O i would suggest using an electric tooth brush, or a brush handle or u culd try to find your g-spot

thanks was a great help

well u should rub ur clint then ues somthing to stickin there

If you dont have a dildo, rub your clit with your index finger whilst slowly sliding an object (ie a hairbrush handle) in and out of your hole. The turned on you get do it faster. This will make you orgasm and cum so good, trust me... it works with me all the time :-)

u can use the water pump the that blows water out in the put ur vagina up aginist it it feels like heaven

Use something with a hard end and thin. Using something big and thick will probably tear the opening.

Yous a vacuum cleaner, place it in your vagina and turn it on, also use it on your boobs. It works great.