to whom it may concern FYI I was regurgitating m,y food for the past 15 years since breaking my vertabraethen
Last febuary2011 I started bloating it would deflate again but each time when inflamation went down my stomache grew another inch by Feb his year I had expanded over 10 inches!this bloating usually occured after lifting heavy objects excessive bending over,pushing lawn mower vaccuumbending to wash dishes and or stressing while eating
I went for mri March or April  and it showed I have a severe hiatal hernia that is 3/4 up asopphagus and twisted .It is getting so bad since finding out 3 months back just this week I eat a 1/4 cup of food with glass of water and useually burp half of it up cause I guess there is no room for food constantly burping again .Well on the bright side I do need to loose 40 lbs .moving around is fin but lifting ,pushing vaccuum bending over or laying on right side eratates it horribly . any way sorry for poor spelling but hopefully this will help you or someone ...and hopefully I will have this repaired before next Feb.

I have acid reflux due to one of those hernias. My condition is no wheres as bad as yours. Thank you for the info as i do like to stay informed of these matters. Had no idea it could get that bad. I dont need to lose the weight though. Im 6 2 and weigh between 175 to 180. Wish you luck with that.